Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Magical Orange Balloon

"There's a Bright Golden Haze on The Meadow"
Magic can come into our life through sincere appreciation of precious moments, daily necessities we enjoy, natural bonuses like  sunrises and gravity, sounds that take us deeper into the woods, smells that lift our noses over a knowing smile and walks that stir our heart and limbs...





Today I hit the jackpot !

A manifestation of desire actualized! I am so excited and happy to share this with you. How many of you have ever seen a hot air balloon outside your kitchen door? Well, I have. Here where I live they had hot air balloon festivals in September when I first came to live in Utah. I just about wore myself out jumping up and down like a happy kid and taking pictures and riding bikes to catch up with it to see which alfalfa field it would land in. Sadly they quit having the balloons here 2 years ago last September but the memories and photos always brought it back to life. I held a desire in my heart to see those balloons again. I could clearly feel that. It was not yearning or wanting. It was genuine love and appreciation of their beauty ans uniquness that stirred my heart.

Day before yesterday

 I was walking with my new lady friend next door who is by the way just as we dreamed she would be, kind and fun and generous to be with. We came to a part in the road that brought the memory of the hot air balloons to my mind and I began to tell her about it.

MORE appreciation and general happiness

This morning, I saw that the fields at the end of the road were a golden haze against the rising sun and I began to sing that song from Oklahoma. “Oh what a beautiful morning Oh what a beautiful day. I've got a beautiful feeling, Everything's going my way.”

Yep,  sure enough it was definitely going my way because I looked up into the sky and saw a candy corn colored, orange hot air balloon coming over the trees in front of my property. This is ah-mazing ! I quick called my neighbor, Renee to come look. "Waaaa !" we shrieked at the magic orange balloon and then we both slapped a high five in the air.


Goodnes had sent that balloon my way again like “Here you go honey, enjoy”


Me and my GT BMX bike
I asked my husband if he would ride with me to see where the balloon was landing like we did 2 years ago.  Ah.. it was so exhilarating ! We rode like the wind in the fresh morning air like bumble bees chasing the next flower.

We saw the balloon land here in front of The Three Peaks, Iron county Utah






The balloon stood out like a jewel in the rising sun. And I was so inspired to video the moment. Here is the video you can here how excited I am and report the recipe for discovering your heart's desire.




Well, that is all for now. I got another story cookin' on my garden.
Thank you for coming by and visiting Little Utah Farm.
Until next time,
Believe in your dreams!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment