Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh Beautiful Moon of March


March Moon 20011

Oh Beautiful Moon shine bright tonight
beam your Illumined Light




March Moon Veiled 2011

There is a woven veil of dew and earth across your face
But I see your glorious beams shine through.




March Moon Crown 2011


















Oh Beautiful Moon! Your golden crown is present
Stately, Knowing, Feminine and Whole
 Gracefully, Sojourn, Ethereal Flight
Across the night and morning sky. 

Deborah Moen



Paul had just put in a new door in the back of the house. It was finished and quite lovely affording us privacy into the back yards and pastures. Last night, I found such delight opening the new white door and feeling the rush of howling March winds sweep through me and into the room. The back yard invited me in and I tippy toed out onto the grass in my stocking feet. I carefully made my way across the yard accompanied by only the wind and moonlight. The coop was quiet and dark and the llamas were bathing in the glow of the beautiful full moon.

I will be planting by the moon today. A perfect time to get my seeds started indoors. Heirloom Tomatoes (Aunt Ruby's German Green,Black Russian, Dutchman and Golden Sunburst.) I have this wonderful dream of Strawflowers, Everlasting heads of creative beauty. Zinnia, Larkspur, Cosmos and Bachelor Buttons will be born today and soon be standing tall against my Wild Sunflowers and Marigolds. Paul has scattered cow manure over the llama manure and worked it into the soil. He is planting a Wildflower Garden. Soon the wooden boxes will be built for my single gardens between the young fruit trees. Corn will grow in the east garden and Squash Buttercup and Summer Squash, Watermelon and Pumpkins. I delight in all of this and it fills my head with visions of color and design. I am inspired beyond measure and about to crawl out of my skin with joy!

See post on Creating New Garden Boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment